PARTICIPATION FEES AND PAYMENT TERMS
Payment due date 28.02.2023
Payment due date 31.03.2023
Плащане до 11.04.2023 включително
VERY LATE* PAYMENT
Payment due date 25.04.2023
|12 km running||28||38||50||60|
|23 km running||38||48||61||70|
|30 km running||43||53||65||80|
|44 km running||48||61||73||90|
|23 km cycling||38||48||61||70|
|44 km cycling||48||61||73||90|
|44 km e-bike||48||61||73||90|
|23 + 23 km duathlon||58||71||85||100|
*VERY LATE participation fee is limited depending on the number of the spare non-personalized race numbers, and it is valid until the spare race numbers run out or until 25/4/2023, whichever comes first.
** All amounts indicated are in Bulgarian currency, BGN.
How to participate in the competition?
- Register for the competition https://chepan.stenata.com/register/
– You will receive an e-mail with your ID, which you should use when paying the participation fee. Then pay your registration fee considering due dates in the above table
Methods of payment:
1. By bank transfer on our site Stenata 1997, IBAN : BG62UNCR70001523138835, BIC: UNCRBGSF, Bank: Unicredit Bulbank. Reason/grounds for payment - "Bike for Chepan / ID number of the registered person taken from the automatic email for confirmed registration". Example - "Bike for Chepan / ID 354"
2. ePAY: The fee can be paid at all Easypay offices by transferring the relevant amount to TIN number: 1351183427, Grounds/Reason for payment: ID for which payment is made.
3. By debit/credit card card through the virtual POS here https://stenata.com/157-vaucheri. In the field "Comment to the order", you MUST write down the ID for which/to whom you are paying.
4. On-site in STENATA stores – http://www.stenata.com/bg/stores (If you prefer this option, you have to have registered yourselves in advance on the website https://chepan.stenata.com/register/). Registration of participants by Stenata employees will be charged extra!
REGISTRATION IS CONSIDERED COMPLETED AFTER PAYMENT OF THE PARTICIPATION FEE.
PARTICIPATION FEE INCLUDES:
- A unique, made especially for the race, BUFF® Original;
- Personalized start number with chip and electronic measurement;
- Mountain insurance for the day of the race;
- Participation in a raffle with prizes provided by the sponsors and partners of Bike & Run for Chepan;
- Route marking without use of polymer bands and other plastic products;
- Medical service all over the route;
- Water, beverages and food at 3 points along the route and one point at the start/finish line;
- Wardrobe and luggage care;
- Donation of BGN 5 from each fee goes to eco-projects and causes related to the protection and preservation of nature;